Sunday 2 August 2015

Low cost Chinese components and modules

Its probably not gone un-noticed that I order quite a few components and modules from the Far East. One of the suppliers I use what has proved very good for low cost and/or bulk parts and modules, particularly for Arduino and Raspberry Pi related modules, is Banggood.

I have no connection with these guys other than I buy LEDs, Lasers, small modules etc from them. If these sorts of things are something you wish to buy (and if your following what im doing on here then theres a good chance you do) then if you follow the link below, and order from them, you become one of my referrals and I get a little bit of a discount!

So please, help me save money! - Banggood - electronics, toys, gadgets

Ive also noticed a large increase in traffic to  my blog recently, mostly form Europe and the US. I'd be interested to know what people think and what it is im doing that you find interesting. Feel free to leave a comment!

No comments: